Monday, June 9, 2008

Infectious Kiss

Infectious Kiss by Anne Hathaway
Anne Hathaway gave Steve Carell a pink eye when they kissed in Get Smart. Hathaway said she was suffering from itchy eyes when she filmed a particularly raunchy scene with Carell.

She says, a certain contact solution gave me conjunctivitis. I also had a sinus infection at the same time. So I had to go up to Steve with my eyes red, puffy and dripping green. I’m snotty and I’m just Luke “Come here”,


However, Hathaway revealed she was unaware she had pink eye and was forced to ring the film’s producer Alex Gartner to warm him. She added, I told Alex. You might want to call Steve & let him know I had pink eye and my tears kind of get in my mouth, so he might want to worry about that. But I’d do the kiss again in a heart beat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...