Wednesday, April 27, 2011

KBC 5 Registration - Get Entry in Kaun Banega Crorepati 5


kbc 5 Registration | Online Form | Kbc 5 Registration 2011



Bollywood super star Amitabh Bachchan has announced that he is coming back with 5th edition of super hit TV show Kaun Banega Crorepati on Sony TV. Star of millennium Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. will host KBC series fourth time. Before this he hosted KBC and KBC-2 and KBC-4 .

Sri Amitabh Bachchan told that he has signed for KBC-5 and KBC-6. The shooting of KBC -5 will be start very soon and this mega hit show will be aired on Sony channel from June 2011.

The selection and registration of the contestants has been started very soon. You can registered yourself by BSNL or MTNL mobile or Landline and Idea mobile.

The procedure of participants in KBC-5 – Super Star Amitabh Bachchan will ask one optional question daily on Sony Channel. You have to give right answer of any one question within 24 hrs. If your answer will be right then you will get your registration number. After pass in first round Computerji will shortlist the participant. If you are lucky then computer will select you. So, here you need your luck for pass second round. Approx 14,400 contestant will be selected from first round.

If you selected by Computerji then KBC team will call you on your mobile or telephone. KBC call center executive will take information from you about your name and location etc. CCE will inform you about audition venue and date.

After the process of verification of contestant Computerji will shortlist 1400 candidate again. If you have good luck then you may be selected for audition round. In audition round you will have to pass entrance test which comprises of two rounds viz. Written Test and
Video Audition. After pass the entrance exam you will selected finally for Fastest Finger Round.

In this round you will get entry for real shooting of KBC 4 with Amitabh Bachcan. If you press on right option most fast then you will get chance to seat on Hot Seat with Amitabh Bachchan and you can win Rs, 1 Crore after give right answer of 11 questions. If you give right answer of 12th question then you wil win Rs. 5 Crore.


Below is the registration process. Please send in your answers in the specific format.

"If you are a Idea mobile subscriber, to answer dial:

-- 5545601 If your answer is option A

-- 5545602 If your answer is option B

-- 5545603 If your answer is option C

-- 5545604 If your answer is option D

"If you are a BSNL Landline subscriber, to answer dial:

-- 505252501 If your answer is option A

-- 505252502 If your answer is option B

-- 505252503 If your answer is option C

-- 505252504 If your answer is option D

If you are a BSNL Landline subscriber in Punjab and Rajasthan, to answer dial: 1255501/02/03/04

All other Subscribers can also send there answers by SMS to 5252525

To answer the Question by SMS, go to the 'Create Message' options in your mobile and type 'KBC' your option A, B, C, D your age your gender. For example if your age is '25' then type 2 and 5 'M' if your are Male or 'F' if you are a female and send it to 5252525

Similarly idea mobile subscribers can SMS there answer to 554567 and bsnl mobile subscribes can sms there answers to 52525

Please note that every question is valid till 20:59:59 hrs of the next day. for example for the question asked at 9:00pm today participants need to send in there answers latest by 20:59:59 hrs tomorrow.

SMS Charges:

Upto Rs.5 per sms - 5252525 available on select operators or circles.

Upto Rs.5 per sms - 52525 for bsnl mobile subscribesrs.

Upto Rs.5 per sms - 554567 available only for idea mobile subscribers.

terms and conditions on kbc.set.india.com

IVR

Upto Rs.5 per min. - 5545601/02/03/04 available only for idea mobile subscribers

Calls charged at 20sec pulse rate - 5052525 available only for bsnl landline subscribers in select circles.

Calls charged at 20sec pulse rate - 12555 for bsnl landline subscribers in Rajasthan and Punjab only.

terms and conditions on kbc.set.india.com

The line will be start very soon for KBC -5.

Bets of luck.


42 comments:

Manisha said...

This is one of the big show of big B.its a really wonderfull show.

Ravindra Singh Gohil said...

I adores KBC and wanna to be a part of it since the very first season. I would like to thanks the producer of KBC and also Sony tv for providing this immensely great opportunity to have faith in our dreams. I wish KBC should continue till its 100th season.

Unknown said...

kbc is really a wonderful show. The main point is that Big B who is God of Bollywood. I really very eagerly waiting of kbc 5 and it runs continously. All The Best

Unknown said...

i want to take part in KBC 5 as i am trying to be the the part of this game from last season because me and my family is facing very contradicting situation in there life and are so deedful of money as my sister marriage is approaching and the members of my family are so worried because we neither have time nor money to cope the situation.
so sir it’s my request to you that please let me to be a part of this game so to prove that i am a right hand of my family and can help them in any situation and i hope my dream comes true????? and if I get selected i will show to this world that how a son obey his duty toward his family in typical situations.so AMITABH SIR please be a part of my life for a moment which i can store in my memory for my whole lifetime.
number=9891982382
ID=ankit.ankitc@gmail.com

pushkar said...

HI sir this is pushkar negi, i like this show just not because of entertainment but because kbc provide lots of knowledge to others. i like to participate in this show. plz call for 4 kbc,
pushkar negi
con- 9167769871
email- negi.pushkar5@gmail.com

coolboys said...

hi sir my name is prince selvaraj n i am great fan of u ths show is really entertaining n also giving many thg to learn n i have to take part in it to earn money n to also to meet u my number is 9274563901,& 079-22861102

Unknown said...

Kbc is really a wonderful show.The main point is that Big b who is god of Bollywood.I really vary eagerly waiting of kbc5 and it runs continously.All the best and All is well.
My nameis Pramod gupta
My Mobile no....9125218956

Kuku said...

sir
i want to participete on k b c .. plz sir give me this opertunity i want to true my dreams .

jitendra said...

K B C grebo ko amir bnane wala game hai thank for sony

Rachna said...

hi i am rachna srivastava.hum last four time se kbc me number laga rahe hai bt kabhi call back nai aata.may be isbar mera luck kam kar jaye.hum bihar se hai or padhai karte hai.plz inform me

ARINDAM said...

Hi.......
everyboady,
i m arindam santra this is my first time for registering for kbc -5th....so that i can sit in front of amitabh sirji......and i want to face each and every answer of it....!!!!!!!

Thank u....
(arindam santra)

Almas said...

Hello Sir my name is Almas sultan ,Iam 37 years of age I desperately want to participate in KBC5.I have been trying my luck for years i think the day it started.I am a graduate [BA and B.Ed],I 've done my B.Ed in 2007 with english,social science,guidance and councelling.Please sir give me a call,my cell no. is 9691111479.I am from Indore.

Thank You
Regards
Almas Sultan

Anonymous said...

Ramram
dear KBC Team,

Thank you for making this platform for us. I would like to be the part of this game if given chance.

My contact mailid. sonunsandy@gmail.com

Babita said...

sir
BABITA LODH i want to participete on k b c .. plz sir give me this opertunity i want to true my dreams .CONT NO 9436768570

Babita said...

Namaskar sir ,ami babita lodh tripura theke , ami kbc 5 khelte chai ,please ekbar chanch din , amar cont, no , 9436768570 , email ,rinku.lodh440@ gmil.com

Babita said...

sir
i am babita from agartala i want to participete on k b c .. plz sir give me this opertunity i want to true my dreams .my cont no is 9436768570.email rinku.lodh440@gmil.com

Babita said...

This is babita from agartala i want to participete on k b c .. plz sir give me this opertunity i want to true my dreams .my cont no is 9436768570.email rinku.lodh440@gmail.com

Babita said...

This is AVA ROY from agartala i want to participete on k b c .. plz sir give me this opertunity i want to true my dreams .my cont no is+919774186142.email aniruddha.deb448@gmail.com

Aniruddha said...

This is AVA ROY from agartala i want to participete on k b c .. plz sir give me this opertunity i want to true my dreams .my cont no is+919774186142.email aniruddha.deb448@gmail.com

Babita said...

sir
BABITA LODH i want to play k b c 5.. plz sir give me this opertunity i want to true my dreams .CONT NO 9436768570 email rinku.lodh440@gmail.com

sanyam said...

helo sir
mujhe kisi bhi situation me kbc 5 ke final round tak aana he
sir me kbc ke madhyam se apne aap ko proof karna chahta hu

kiran jain said...

I kiran jain coming president of lions club udaipur hadarani wants 2 play kbc5, 2 creat funds 4 kidny patient whole money won by me will b used 4 same.though I registred myself & got a call from kbc I answered all questions & got 2 more calls from kbc but unfortunetly those were missed by me.hope 4 favour from kbc thanx

kiran jain said...

long live kbc as well big B.This show only gave the mental satisfection.thanx 2 producers,big B&sony channel

sanjay singh said...

hi sir i m sanjay singh from small city faridabad (HR)447 sec-14 nr dav school faridabad ,u got me a chance from my ability play ur game kbc mujhme itni dum hai ki aapka kbc ka 5 crore jit sakta hu or sara money charity me daan karna chahta hu jisse garib ,besahara ,anath jarruratmand ki help,charity anathaalay ,me de di jaye bus ek bar call kar ke dekho pahle agrement hoga ji bhi rakam jitunga o charity ka hoga uske baad hi game khelne ki ijjajat mile mujhe. i sure that i won of 5 crore jack pot amount,and win 5 cror then i want charited of all amount .

thanks all kbc team managment

sanjay singh said...

i adores KBC and wanna to be a part of it since the very first season. I would like to thanks the producer of KBC and also Sony tv for providing this immensely great opportunity to have faith in our dreams. I wish KBC should continue till its 100th season. i want to take a chace in kbc 5 and i sure that i won ur jackpot amount 5cr. and win after 5cr than charity of all amount in a charity . thanks thats is my hobby and joonoon but amit ji i specialy talk to u first u give me achance to play kbc 5 than what can i do as my over confident ability .u dont belieave me u signed a agrement as i win a jok pot amount in kbc than i charity of all amount .

thanks of all kbc team managment.

sanjay singh said...

hi amit j i sanjay singh from faridabad i thanks to sony tv and kbc producer,and i currently live in a student & job pofile in H.NO.447 SEC-14 FARIDABAD 121007.THAT IS MY CELL NO.965045535,9560015135.MY E-MAIL ID swastikproperty.singh749@gmai.com

sanjay singh said...

hi all team managment of kbc 5 i hope u read my comments and forward my comment of finel desison head officer ,than i hope take a chance play a kbc 5 for help the besahara, aanath ,aatim,besahara bridh aatim,and jarruratmand peaple ,that my very impotant part of my life as i play and win jackpot and give of hole money in charity .but this is how can possible tell me or reply me all kbc team and amit j and producer and sony tv i specialy requist u( with get down of my knee)pls help to me for how can reach the kbc session 5 than i want play and win jackpot then help a social charity. pls pls here any body hold the heart than pls contact to me sanjay singh H.NO.447 SEC-14 FBD NR DAV SCHOOL FARIDABAD 121007 CALL ME 9650455135,9560015135.

Email-swastikproperty.singh749@gmail.com
ssingh_papa22@yahoo.co.in
kushwaha_stores@rediffmail.com

sanju rathore said...

Respected Sir
I am surendra rathore from bhopal (m.p.) my dream your eyes , this is not formally sir i am true , please sir one chance in come to my future life .
Respected sir wish u very very happy birthday to u sir u are millennium men in world .
regard
SURENDRA RATHORE
MOB NO. +91-99070-38740,+91-90390-12740
EMAIL.sanrathore06@gmail.com

sanju rathore said...

sir pls i want playing kbc

sanju rathore said...

Dear kbc team ,
i am surendra rathore bhopal i am working in idbi bank at bhopal (m.p)

ram babu sharma said...

sir pls i want playing kbc aap ka ram babu sharma kota rajasthan Please sir My contact 075972-84623 098290-36306

Narender said...

Sir please mujhe bhi kbc me moka de narender kumar ambala (haryana)09468379001

sanju rathore said...

dear sir
mujhe bhi panchkoti mahamani koun banega karodpati me aane ka ek chance de sir

ansarisamsad said...

dear sir i want to participate panch koti mahamani kaun banega krorepati 5

so please register me

ansarisamsad said...

dear sir
i want to parcipate panch koti mahamani kaun banega krorepati 5


so please register me

Navin said...

Dear Sir

I want to participate in panch koti mahamni kon banega karorpati-5 so pl register me
Navin Bihari Johari
9811522331

manish sharma said...

MANISH SHARMA IS NOT SAD BUT I WANT TO MONEY FOR URGENT WORK. SO PELESE ONLY GHAR BAITHO JEET GAYE MANISH BUS ONE TIME BOLE DIJIYE PELESE THANKS SIR

manish sharma said...

my m no- 09581081558

MOHD ISAMAIL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MOHD ISAMAIL said...

8 nov 2011 kbc ghar baitho jeeto jackpot ka sahi jawab hai "A" my name MOHD ISMAIL from LUCKNOW my mob.no. 8090153894,9307620988

kanhiya said...

Dear kbc team

thanks for kbc team sushil kumar ji winner 5 carore

thanking regard
kanhiya lal khandelwal
agra 09368737445

Unknown said...

I read your site you have posted a useful information about Jio Head Office Number India. I want to become a Jio Head Office Number India kindly share the details with me. Thanks,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...