Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shazahn Padamsee Loses The Race


Shazahn Padamsee

Well it’s not about getting a film but a swimming race, which the debutant actress Shazahn Padamsee lost to a nine-year-old kid. Shazahn who is making entry to Bollywood with Shimit Amin’s Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year comes to shock last week at Breach Candy Swimming Club when a kid challenged her for a swimming race and defeated her.

One onlooker said, “Every onlooker felt that Shazahn would beat the kid easily. The end result was a big surprise. Shazahn and the kid even had a bet on the outcome of the race, which obviously Shazahn lost.”

Well the race was for a ticket. The actress confirmed it and said, “Yes, I did lose the swimming race to a nine-year-old. But I didn’t mind it, it was fun. He said that if he beats me, I have to gift him a ticket to see Rocket Singh… in the theatre. I’ll get that done when the film releases.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...