Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SRK Becomes Guru To Sameera Reddy


Sameera Reddy

Millions of fans from country and abroad admire Shah Rukh Khan an their favorite superstar. However he is also an inspiration or guru to some of them. And one of them is actress Sameera Reddy. Shah Rukh is well known for his witty and intellectual personality. Sameera admits that she adopts SRK’s philosophies about life. She even feels that he acts as spiritual guru to her.

Talking about one such conversation with the actor which made huge impact on her, Sameera said, “It was during a not-very-pleasant phase in my life, and I had too much on my mind. We were flying back after attending one event in Kolkata, when he realised that I was restless about something. And when I shared it with him, he said, ‘You will be subjected to constant speculation and talks in this industry and you shouldn’t take it seriously. All you got to do is know, accept and embrace yourself.’ And over the time I do realise that the key of happiness does lie in finding peace within oneself.”

Well now you all know the secret behind new Sameera.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...