Monday, July 15, 2013

Director Vikram Bhatt to launch Iranian model Mandana Karimi

There is a new woman in Vikram Bhatt's life. Before you jump the gun well, the manager is all set to launch a new face, Mandana Karimi, in 'Bhaag Johnny' That Also stars Kunal Khemu and Zoa Morani and is expected to hit the floors soon. Interestingly, the debutant hails from Iran.

Born to an Indian father and an Iranian mother, Mandana grew up in Tehran, before landing in India.

Like all actresses, Karimi, wants to try her hand at different roles.

"I Want to Be Known for my talent and not looks," she says frankly.
She adds, "I'm ready to experiment with roles from everything cliche to bizarre. My aim is to enact varied Characters With all kinds of shades," As for her role in Bhaag Johnny, she chooses to be mum. "Wait and watch," she says.

Coming from a foreign country, Mandana That one would think Might Have to learn Hindi first. But the gal reveals, "I can speak Hindi pretty well, though I'm working on perfecting my accent now."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...