Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Glad Priyanka is playing me: Mary Kom

Actor Priyanka Chopra who will be essaying the role of Olympian Mary Kom in her upcoming film based on the boxer, visited the sports in Manipur on Monday.

Excited about the visit, Priyanka posted pictures with Mary, When the pugilist took her on a tour. Priyanka tweeted: 'Road tripppp! Interiors of Manipur r so full of character .. with # Marykom as my travel guide .. anything is possible! '(sic)


Priyanka Chopra to shoot Mary Kom's biopic in Manali


The player was Accompanied by the film's Director Omang Kumar. When Contacted, Mary who hosted the actress revealed, "It was very exciting When we got to know That a superstar is coming to my place. We welcomed her With our traditional folk dance Khurpui Kom Lam. She tried to dance too and I also joined her. "

It was Priyanka's keen interest to learn and study Mary's life, That Made the boxer happy. She said, "Priyanka wanted to know how I talk and was Also keen to know about my interests. I am glad Priyanka is playing me in the film."

Rani, not Priyanka, was first choice for biopic Mary Kom


Mary Also Mentioned That She took the player on a tour to various places That she is attached to, like her birthplace and her school Among Others. Also Priyanka shared That Mary met her family members and tried the traditional wrap-around skirt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...