Tuesday, July 9, 2013

John Travolta loved playing woman

Actor-singer John Travolta says I felt comfortable playing a woman in big screen musical Hairspray, and That I did not even Have to practice walking like a girl for the role.

The 59-year-old has always been inspired by "erotic" screen sirens And This inspired him to take the role of a voluptuous comedy character Edna Turnblad in the 2007 film.


"Women Have been so important in my life. I did not need to ask my wife how to play a woman for my film 'Hairspray'.'d Grown up surrounded by women and had a lot of great memories," the sun . co.uk quoted Travolta as saying.

"The women I liked growing up were Sophia Loren, Anita Ekberg, Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor. They were erotic to me. I have the Ability to move in a curvaceous way. If you give me breasts and an ass - as I had in 'Hairspray' With The prosthetics - I can move, "I added.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...