Thursday, July 18, 2013

Who is Ashmit, asks Veena Malik

At the first look launch of "Supermodel", the film's lead actress Veena Malik revealed That She and her co-star and ex-flame Ashmit Patel did not talk to each other while shooting for the movie in Fiji and it spelled worries for manager Navin Batra.

"We were shooting in Fiji and Navinji came to me and said I want to talk to you.'ve Said, 'Veena, When We Approached you for the film, we had heard That you and Ashmit are good friends. But Now That we are shooting the film, you both do not even talk to each other. I am tense That how will we shoot the scenes. ', "said the Pakistani actress Veena who Became popular here after her stint on" Bigg Boss 4 ".

"I said, 'Sir, When will you say action, I will leave behind all my personal issues and I will try to work as a true professional'," she added.

Ashmit and Veena came close During season four of reality show "Bigg Boss". However, the two parted ways soon after They left the house.

Ashmit plays a photographer in "Supermodel" and I was missing from the event.

Asked When was where is Veena Ashmit, she said: "Well, who is Ashmit? Well, I think the title says' Supermodel 'and supermodel is standing here. Supporting artist does not matter, is it, Whether they come or They don' t eat. "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...