Monday, July 8, 2013

Hrithik got head injury during 'Bang Bang' shoot: Rakesh Roshan

A head injury During the shoot of 'Bang Bang' in Phuket is what landed Hrithik Roshan at the Hinduja Hospital, says his father and filmmaker Rakesh Roshan.

The 39-year-old underwent a successful brain surgery at Mumbai's Hinduja Hospital Sunday afternoon.

Rakesh Roshan Told reporters: "I was shooting for Bang Bang in Phuket, Bangkok. I was doing a stunt where I had to put a jet on his feet and go 30 feet high in the sky and then dive down in the water."

"So I rehearsed When I fell the wrong way and banged his head a bit, que I did not realize. That started his pain and I started taking pain killers, thinking it will get fine in three to four days had Because something like During happened Kaho Naa ... Pyaar Hai also. "

The pain subsided, but only to return a month later.

"Hrithik finished shooting in the next eight days and I came to Mumbai. The headache was still there, so we had a CT scan done but nothing Showed in it. Then I was on medication. Decreased So the pain, but it started Gradually Increasing in the past four weeks, "said the senior Roshan who has just finished shooting Krrish 3 with his star are.

It was on the night of July 5, a day before I was scheduled to fly to Prague, the Czech Republic, for the next schedule of Bang Bang, That Hrithik Complained of severe pain.

"Friday night (July 5) I Told my wife (Pinki) that 'I am not comfortable and something is wrong inside." So we took another CT scan and MRI. On Saturday morning (July 7) we got them done and then we were Told there is a blood clot, "said Rakesh Roshan.

Hrithik was diagnosed with chronic subdural hematoma and was ADMITTED to the Hinduja Hospital on July 7 evening, and next day I was operated upon.

Being directed by Siddharth Anand, Bang Bang stars Katrina Kaif opposite Hrithik. The film is expected to feature some brilliant stunt sequences and is being shot across Europe.

The shoot of the third schedule of the movie has been moved forward for Hrithik.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...