Friday, May 24, 2013

Dia, Sahil To Marry Next Year!


Diya Mirza has been missing in action from Bollywood for a while now. The buzz is that the actress is set to tie the knot with her longtime boyfriend Sahil Sangha.

About her wedding plans, she says, "Yes, I'm getting married to Sahil early next year. That's what we have decided as of now, unless we get too busy with our films."

"I like Sahil's honesty. He's a very honest person, and that's one thing I also dislike about him sometimes because, there are times when you don't want to hear certain things. Like if I ask, 'Have I put on weight?' he says 'Yes'. To this, I'll be like 'No, don't tell me that. Just say I'm perfect'," She added.

About being in good shape, she says, "I do a lot of yoga. I'm 31 and still look very young. Well, that's what everybody says." 



Dia Mirza during the 'Body Shop' beauty products event at Phoenix Mills in Mumbai on November 17, 2011.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...