Thursday, May 30, 2013

Emraan doesn't talk about onscreen kissing with Vidya Balan

Mumbai: Known as a serial kisser your screen liplocks with almost all of his actresses, Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi said on Thursday that he would not seek publicity talking about kissing scenes in her upcoming movie with Vidya Balan. Hashmi reasoned in a lighter tone Vidya's husband was the producer of the film 'Ghanchakkar', could not put their working relationship with him in danger.

"I promised myself that this film is not going to answer this question. Siddarth, Vidya's husband is the head of the production house. If I want to do more films with them, then we will not talk about it "Hashmi said.

"I took the train for Punjabi accent. Gaalis I learned and that is the easiest way to learn any language.'s Character was so strong that I wanted the character to pull me down," Vidya told reporters.

Present along with Emraan was his co-star in the film Vidya Balan, who plays the role of a Punjabi woman.

Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, "Ghanchakkar" has Vidya and Emraan in the lead. The film is scheduled for a release on June 28.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...