Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Puja Gupta does a hat trick with her bikini act


The actress is seen in a bikini for the third time in Shortcut Romeo. But this film post is a strict no-no for the equipment.

The sexy Puja Gupta once again don a bikini in Shortcut Romeo Susi Ganesh. The actress was seen wearing a bikini in her last two films, FALTU and Go Goa Gone. With Shortcut Romeo she does a hat trick in her bikini season. But this film post is a strict no-no for the actress bikini.



Bid now decided that he will not wear a bikini in her upcoming films. Commenting on it says, "I have decided that I will not wear a bikini in my movies again. Moreover, I decided not to shoot in Goa and Mauritius already. I've done it so much that now I 'm sick of these places and want to explore new avenues. "

Shortcut Romeo is a remake of Susi Ganesh Tamil super hit film Thiruttu Payale, Manjari produced by Susi Ganesh. It also features Neil Nitin Mukesh and Ameesha Patel. The film will be released on June 21, 2013.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...