Friday, May 31, 2013

Younger generation should learn from Ranbir & Deepika

Ayan Mukerji, who is excited about his film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani which launches today (May 31) speaks of his journey in Bollywood, the camaraderie with his father and the relationship between Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor.

When asked about his relationship with his father, Ayan said, "My relationship with my father has been very instrumental in the person I am now. He is a big influence in my life. Was an obsessed father and a part that was my mother. "

When asked about his inspiration for making films, Ayan said to be the son of Mukerji did great people access to easy. "I wanted to work in Bollywood. My grandfather was a great character, but the worldwide generation of my father could not do well. Was not like being the son of Rishi Kapoor. I did not have access to great people," said Ayan.

"Growing up there was nothing like Mukerji's son to me, promoted me. Our industry does not operate successfully a few years ago. Finally, everyone had their own destiny.'m Proud of my family, but I do not feel particularly lucky "Ayan said.

"I feel like a film director. When you make a movie and when you take a second film the baggage of his first film comes and I think my interest in film is much larger than what I did in my first film," age the new manager said.

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani has attracted attention as Ranbir and Deepika will be seen on the screen after your break. However, Ayan has no problem with it. "If the public comes to see the film because of them I will be very happy. Really respect them and feel good about them," said Ayan.

He asked about their relationship, Ayan said, "We are new generations and the fact that ex-lovers are able to look back in time and understand the difficulties. All younger generations as Arjun Kapoor, Alia if any After having an affair and able to get away from it and get on with it ".

. "The ice broke and started shooting Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani I, Ranbir and Deepika has sat many times and things have been normal for a while are good friends. Can chat and talk to each other now," concluded Ayan.


Deepika Padukone loses her curves

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...