Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My divorce hasn’t made me bitter: Rucha Gujarathi


Personal life had beaten Rucha Gujarathi headlines after her marriage with businessman Mitul Sanghavi got into trouble. The actress, who married in October 2010, accused her husband and in-laws of physical and mental abuse in June last year and since then, it was being separated. The couple divorced soon after and we learned that Rucha is legally separated from her husband.


She says: "My divorce was not until last month. I think I left the marriage with grace. My past is history and I enjoy a fresh start without any remorse.'m Proud of the way they dealt with the whole situation ". Therefore, it has to become cynical about the idea of ​​marriage or if she still believes in love? "Divorce has not made me bitter. Still I have faith in love. Though nothing can bring back the time I spent in my marriage, luckily, I sailed through and I'm back. My family and friends helped me survive hard times.'m getting some interesting and have appeared in a few shows. now I want to play challenging roles, "she says.

About what the experience taught him, Rucha says: "Do not take a career break to concentrate on personal life.'s Best to handle both."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...