Thursday, May 16, 2013

Veena Mallik wants to join politics


Pakistani Actress Veena Mallik, who is currently busy with her Bollywood films, says he plans to join politics and fulfill the dream of his father.

She told IANS: "I have no intention to join politics, but in this moment I feel very immature When I feel the time is right, I will join politics.".


"My father always wanted me to be in Pakistan and one in politics. I certainly fulfill your dream as his daughter," he added.

The actress says that her father wants her to be in Pakistan and wants her to wear a suit salwar always.

"My father wanted me to be a lawyer and be in Pakistan. When was associated with Pakistani news channels, I realized that I have my personal opinions and vision and can be a politician," said the 29-year-old .
"I like salwar kurta and always wants to see me in them. Whenever I'm with him, I try to wear a salwar kameez with duppata," he added.

It is also preparing for his film "Zindagi 50:50 ', to be released on May 24.

Veena says: "I am very happy that this is my first film to be released in Pakistan on the same day (as in India) My parents can watch the movie there and they are looking forward.".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...