Thursday, June 13, 2013

John Galliano’s 1st TV Interview since he was Ousted from DIOR

If you thought John Galliano's interview in Vanity Fair was explosive, you better see his TV Interview with Charlie Rose That was did on Wednesday Night. The hour long interview is a sort of tell-all interview where acerca Galliano literally confesses his 'inner demons'.

Dressed in a Navy Blazer and slicked-back hair, Galliano opened up to Charlie Rose about some deeply staff and painful topics, from suicide to addiction to Galliano's newfound relationship with God: and his discovery That I was not a God himself. He says, "I was a fully Functioning addict. It was fine, as long as John took his bow on the runway and the collection was merchandized and marketed ... but the drinking did creep up on me. It was very cyclical. After each creative high, there'd be this crash ... But of course With The Increase of collections, That Became cycle faster and faster-there was a collection, like, every four weeks. "
See the full John Galliano interview with Charlie Rose here:

http://www.charlierose.com/view/content/12975

Did he held the Dior bosses or the fashion industry for his decline in overall? John Galliano said, "No, I take complete responsibility. I was not honest. Sometimes, I was acting like God. And now I know I'm not in the driver's seat. "Also I opened up to Charlie Rose and confessed," I was afraid to say no-that little word Which, led to my pill and alcohol fueled breakdown. In the end, I found myself emotionally, spiritually, Physically, mentally bankrupt ".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...