Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I won’t do intimate scenes: Neha Sharma

Lively, bold, pleasantly chatty and "definitely single" Neha Sharma, confesses: "It's fun being single. I can concentrate on my work without any distractions." Neha who claims to be "living" his "dream" seemed at ease in his luxury hotel suite.

Neha, whose last screen output Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 is scheduled to hit theaters before, says he has "been a lot of hard work filming and promoting the movie." However, she is totally enjoying the whole process. Neha says with a beatific smile, "I'm young and hard working, so I want to maximize the current stage of my life where I can do a lot of work and achieve what you crave. This is the right time to do everything I want ".

But things have not been so smooth for Neha, whose last few outings have not been very successful at the box office. Debut Bollywood Movie Neha Crook, Emraan Hashmi front, failed at the BO, although his first Telugu film Chirutha opposite Ram Charan Tej was a moderate success. "When I started my film career did not know that a failure could affect my life so much! When Crook did not work, I saw how people's behavior changed me," laughs sadly.

And now it seems more realistic: "I know I'm going to have to work very hard to make it big in the movie industry. Nor was I born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and I have a transparent background or even a sponsor to support me.'m aware that things will not be easy for me. going to be hard, but I'm enjoying my trip so much. "

And as is determined to reach the top, Neha admits that he will not do anything that makes him feel "uncomfortable" and "push" out of "my comfort zone. Refrain from doing intimate scenes in the future."

But seeing the current trend of Bollywood where almost all movies have intimate scenes, how would you manage your options? She says: "Not that I'm not doing such scenes ever, but only if they are primary to the script. Had an intimate scene with Vivek Oberoi in Jayanta Bhai Ki Love Story, but was uncomfortable doing."

Neha sounds optimistic about its coming days. She says: "I am looking forward to a good job and have a lot of fun."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...