Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Richa Chadda ready for 'typical' Bollywood romance

'Gangs Of Wasseypur' actress Richa Chadda says 'Ishqeria' the look at a typical romantic role opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh.

"When I Gangs ... everyone I was asking the same question - When will I be seen playing a romantic movie So I finally made a film with Neil, which is a typical romantic movie," Richa told IANS.

"I'll do the usual song and dance, which is an important part of the industry.'m Excited about this movie. Ishqeria The film is titled" he added.

The actors will be playing college students in the upcoming romantic comedy, directed by debutant Prerna Wadhawan.

Richa will test the role of a girl next door in the film.

From the experience of working with Neil, she said: "Neil is very strong technically has a good knowledge about the technical issue, while I am very weak in that I had a great time working with him ..."

Richa is busy promoting his film Fukrey, which releases on June 14.

Who's the next queen bee?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...