Monday, June 10, 2013

Deepika Padukone: Shah Rukh Khan will always be there for me

Actress Deepika Padukone, who has teamed up with superstar Shah Rukh Khan yet again after a gap of six years for action-comedy Chennai Express, says she trusts him very much personally as well as professionally.

The model-turned-actress made ​​her big screen debut opposite Khan in the Farah Khan directed film Om Shanti Om in 2007. The film saw her in a double role.

"It was glad to be Working with him again. I've become my very good friend today. He is someone I trust personally and professionally. I am sure I will always be there for me whenever service I need him," said Deepika.

Chennai Express directed by Rohit Shetty and produced by Gauri Khan under her production banner Red Chillies Entertainment will release on August 8.

"It was lot of fun working on the film. It was a great experience. Rohit is Known for making comedy films and this film as well have turned out to be very entertaining. It is very different from what I've done. I am quite acerca excited its release, "Deepika said.

The film is the story acerca a man's journey from Mumbai to Rameswaram and what happens During the journey.

The 27-year-old actress will be seen next in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's much Talked acerca film Ram Leela, que is said to be an epic adaptation of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet love story, Set in violent times.

"Every manager is a task master Peak Gust all churn out the best from us. They want to make a good film," Deepika said on Bhansali.

Deepika has been paired opposite Ranveer Singh for the first time in the film and gossip mills are abuzz With Their close equation. But Deepika puts all specualations to rest.

"He is a fabulous actor, he is very talented. It was a great experience Working with him. He is a great co-star, a great person and nothing else.People create hype When the film is release.People Should acerca to understand it is all about onscreen chemistry.I do not feel the need to go and PMclarify things to people. "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...