Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Khushbhoo Kkamal regrets not sharing space with Salman Khan

Kkamal Khushboo, who worked in Salman Khan starrer 'Dabangg', regrets missing out on sharing screen space With The popular actor. "I do want to share my screen Presence With Him but I do not know when i will get the opportunity to do so," said Khushboo.
Khushboo, who had a two minute appearance in 'Dabanng' just before the song Munni Badnaam Hui and would be seen as a nurse in 'Ankur Arora Murder Ka' case, was to have a scene or two with Salman in the movie, couldn 't be shot although she got to meet him.

Also She shared a secret about the 'humane' star. "I was shooting for Dabanng 2 When some children came to meet Salman on the sets. All of them used to come on bicycles, except for one. When Sir Salman noticed it, I have called for a truck of bicycles. I had only heard about finally his good deeds but even experienced it. It was so touching. "

Salman khan hot body images

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...