Tuesday, June 25, 2013

'B.A. Pass' not vulgar

Debutant filmmaker Ajay Bahl's forthcoming movie 'BA Pass' may focus on male prostitution, but I've made ​​That He claims the film in a "dignified manner".

An adaptation of Mohan Sikka's short story The Railway Aunty, the film is erotic in nature.

"When we choose a subject like this, there is a chance of moving towards Greater obscenity. I am saying again and again That BA Pass is not vulgar and I have made ​​the film in a very dignified Manner," Bahl told IANS in an interview Told here.

That Bahl feels the way I presents the story in the film, "people would not Have Seen That in Indian cinema".

I Also informs That It is Easier to adapt a short story into a film Compared to a novel.

"A short story has its characters, a plot, que are easy to adapt into a film. While on the other side, picking up a novel and writing a film's screenplay from it is a task in itself," I said.

"So I would suggest That if somebody is going for an adaptation, then go for a short story as it is Easier to do," I added.

B. A. Pass stars Chak De! Indian actress Shilpa Shukla fame as Aunty Sarika, a seductress who seduces a small town boy, played by Shadab Kamal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...