Friday, June 14, 2013

Can do action better than romance: Shah Rukh

Shah Rukh Khan, who is Known as the King of Romance, action says I loved doing every bit in his upcoming film 'Chennai Express'

'Chennai Express' is an action-comedy That stars Khan and Deepika Padukone in lead roles. "I think I can do a lot better action than romance. I have a fantastic team of almost 200 people, who all have worked really hard," SRK Told reporters at the first look launch of 'Chennai Express'.

It is for the first time That SRK has teamed up with Rohit and the player is all praise for the principal.

"Rohit is a fantastic principal. Rohit The story narrates INITIALLY That turns out far more better on celluloid. His work speaks volumes. I had done a lot of intense roles and really wanted to do an action comedy and I feel 'Chennai Express' was the perfect film, "SRK said.

Rohit is Often criticised for his over the top action content in his movies to Which SRK said, "Earlier I used to think the same but not now. I loved Working with him."

Girls find Rohit Shetty more attractive than SRK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...