Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bigg Boss just gave me money, nothing beyond that: Aashka Goradia

She made headlines with her participation in the reality show 'Bigg Boss 6'. Aashka Goradia Amdavadi girl is back in the news because of his avatar changed completely on the screen. She surprises her audience with her glamorous character Bhatiyani young wife of Udai Singh in historical saga ' Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap. Excerpts from the interview:

Most of its partners are choosing glamorous roles, while you have taken an epic show. Why did you choose?
You've answered my question - why would I do something that everyone is doing? When everyone is doing the same, I would do something different. So far, I've done all kinds of shows and characters, it was just an epic show that I did not. I'd rather not do a show mythological, and that turns me off. While historical spectacles, we can experiment and add our own touch.

There have been talks about his new look. What do you have to say?
I tried the nude makeup look. With heavy dresses and jewelry, I saw no room for makeup. Nude look is in, but I have not because it is fashionable. This function requires full power of performance and be in tune with the beautiful look queen. I want my natural beauty do all the talking.

He is considered as one of the hottest actors on television. How do you manage to keep the style?
No. I've made so many mistakes. Many designers have made a mistake on the ramp. I'm just an actor. I make sure people see classy. For me, being sexy does not mean showing my ass or cleavage. Could go wrong, but I will not look cheap.

You've done a lot of negative character on screen until now. Do you like playing with them?
Characters gray help me explore. They bring a lot of nuances in our performance. In simple characters straight and there is not much room to do anything - with so much goodness, evil does not come easily.

Does participation in Bigg Boss reality show you help in the formation of his career?
Bigg Boss was just another reality show I participated in. I helped in getting new jobs, but it certainly gave me a lot of money. In terms of popularity, no better example of fiction. With reality shows, the actors only get to connect with the audience under 30 age groups - young nonfiction program in meters Clock - with Bigg Boss Only I have an opportunity to connect with them. My popularity grew among online audiences.

He learned to run a business with her boyfriend Rohit Bakshi.
Yes, it is consumer goods companies. The way in which the market is growing, is commendable. Our products are worldwide very soon. There was no news of becoming a producer, but if I am getting so much money on consumer goods, then why would I opt for any other business.

Do we have the opportunity to hear wedding bells soon?
Rohit and I are enjoying our time. We're best friends. We are made for each other all the time. I'm not ready for marriage right now. Definitely going to happen, but do not know when.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...